Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

KLottoShabat2
Participante

How to best share a video with my subscriber base

resolver

Hi,

We just created a short video clip we'd like to share with our subscribers via an email blast. What is the best practice to do so: insert a link to the file on Hubspot or build a landing page with a video window and link from the email to this landing page. 

Happy to hear from the community what the pros and cons of both options are.

Thanks,
Kathrin

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
christopher-RVO
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

@KLottoShabat2  Excellent question. 

My best recommendation is to host the video in a platform like Vidyard (integrates natively with HubSpot) and embed the video on a landing page so that you can see the activity metrics within Contact's CRM Profile in HubSpot. From there, link to the video from the email so you can see CTA clicks. 

Vidyard will enable you to see what percentage of the video viewers watched. Super powerful insight. 

Hope this helps!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

NeerajTrikha
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @KLottoShabat2 ,

Building a Landing page with the traffic directed to it from emails has given us a good results in our case, and as @christopher-RVO mentioned, keeping it tied up with video platform would be helpful in getting great insights. 

Regards,

Neeraj Trikha

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
NeerajTrikha
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @KLottoShabat2 ,

Building a Landing page with the traffic directed to it from emails has given us a good results in our case, and as @christopher-RVO mentioned, keeping it tied up with video platform would be helpful in getting great insights. 

Regards,

Neeraj Trikha

christopher-RVO
Solución

resolver

@KLottoShabat2  Excellent question. 

My best recommendation is to host the video in a platform like Vidyard (integrates natively with HubSpot) and embed the video on a landing page so that you can see the activity metrics within Contact's CRM Profile in HubSpot. From there, link to the video from the email so you can see CTA clicks. 

Vidyard will enable you to see what percentage of the video viewers watched. Super powerful insight. 

Hope this helps!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8