How to Use Hub Spot For Traffic or Lead Generation?SOLVE
Feb 12, 2018 11:47 AM - edited Feb 12, 2018 12:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up @jennysowyrda
This is a big question with so many different answers.
Here are a few things I would suggest to get started.
1. Get a few HubSpot certifications under your belt. Start with the Inbound and the Marketing Software (assuming your are a paid HubSpot customer). Here is my overview of all the certficiations so you can choose which ones will help you best.
2. Build your buyer personas. This is super critical to success. Without buyer personas, you don't know the right way to connect with your audience. Understand them well. You can use these buyer persona worksheets if they help.
3. Start writing content. Lots of content. Try short blog posts and long blog posts. Try video blogs. See what starts to get traffic. Use your buyer personas and the stage of the buyer's journey they are in to decide the right content to write.
4. Build content offers... both gated and ungated. Use your buyer personas and the stage of the buyers journey they are in to decide the right offer to provide.
5. Install Hotjar and start seeing user behavior. Make adjustments as necessary.
There are so many more things that you can do but this is a good start, in my estimation. Get help from a qualified agency if you need it.
Marketing Strategist • Founder