Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Digitalbulls

How to Use Hub Spot For Traffic or Lead Generation?

SOLVE

What should I do to generate lead or more trafiic in my site. Due to tech support business, How can I ask people to help?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
coreysmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for the heads up @jennysowyrda

This is a big question with so many different answers. 

Here are a few things I would suggest to get started.

1. Get a few HubSpot certifications under your belt. Start with the Inbound and the Marketing Software (assuming your are a paid HubSpot customer). Here is my overview of all the certficiations so you can choose which ones will help you best.

2. Build your buyer personas. This is super critical to success. Without buyer personas, you don't know the right way to connect with your audience. Understand them well. You can use these buyer persona worksheets if they help.

3. Start writing content. Lots of content. Try short blog posts and long blog posts. Try video blogs. See what starts to get traffic. Use your buyer personas and the stage of the buyer's journey they are in to decide the right content to write.

4. Build content offers... both gated and ungated. Use your buyer personas and the stage of the buyers journey they are in to decide the right offer to provide.

5. Install Hotjar and start seeing user behavior. Make adjustments as necessary.

There are so many more things that you can do but this is a good start, in my estimation. Get help from a qualified agency if you need it.

Good Luck!

--

Corey Smith

Marketing Strategist • Founder

Tribute Media

--
Corey Smith
Directory of Digital Marketing
corey@intuitivewebsites.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
coreysmith
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the heads up @jennysowyrda

This is a big question with so many different answers. 

Here are a few things I would suggest to get started.

1. Get a few HubSpot certifications under your belt. Start with the Inbound and the Marketing Software (assuming your are a paid HubSpot customer). Here is my overview of all the certficiations so you can choose which ones will help you best.

2. Build your buyer personas. This is super critical to success. Without buyer personas, you don't know the right way to connect with your audience. Understand them well. You can use these buyer persona worksheets if they help.

3. Start writing content. Lots of content. Try short blog posts and long blog posts. Try video blogs. See what starts to get traffic. Use your buyer personas and the stage of the buyer's journey they are in to decide the right content to write.

4. Build content offers... both gated and ungated. Use your buyer personas and the stage of the buyers journey they are in to decide the right offer to provide.

5. Install Hotjar and start seeing user behavior. Make adjustments as necessary.

There are so many more things that you can do but this is a good start, in my estimation. Get help from a qualified agency if you need it.

Good Luck!

--

Corey Smith

Marketing Strategist • Founder

Tribute Media

--
Corey Smith
Directory of Digital Marketing
corey@intuitivewebsites.com
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

This is brilliant insight @coreysmith - thank you for sharing. 

To support the above @Digitalbulls I wanted to share some training resources we have for lead generation:

This training will teach you how to use inbound marketing to generate new leads for your business using a HubSpot free trial account. The steps below will help you build and launch a content offer campaign. Completing these steps will allow you to:

• Build out a conversion process.
  • Promote your content offer.
  • Generate qualified visitors and leads.

I hope this his helpful!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@coreysmith do you have any thoughts on this? 

0 Upvotes