Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BryceChee

How do your customer support conversation <> ticket setups look like?

Hiya passionate Hubspot peeps! 

I'm building out some of our support systems and processes in Hubspot from scratch so I wanted to check in with the community if there are best practices to operating in Service Hub?

I'm aware of:
- Setting dates to every stage in a pipeline so we can track the time each ticket stays in each stage for analytics

- Creating tickets for every conversation (chat/email) for better data <- can someone tell me if this is a common thing that's done?

But I'm all ears if there are other best practises we can share here as I want to learn! Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

How do your customer support conversation <> ticket setups look like?

Hi @BryceChee ,
Apart from managing your ticket system through HubSpot, you can create  a Knowledge base for your website visitors and also an interbal KB for your team as well. We have craeted the same for our website: Help Center (webdew.com). You will find articles in different categories to help out our visiotors. Its is like settinh up FAQ.

You can also leverage teh feedback Survey tool under service hub: Create and conduct customer satisfaction surveys (hubspot.com).

Apart from email and chat, you can create autonatic tickets throgh form submission also: Create forms (hubspot.com)

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.