Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Malex
Mitglied

How do I set up Hubspot so we can add multiple areas of searchable interest to a contact/company

lösung

Hi

I am setting our company database and wondered if someone could give me some advice. I've imported the contacts and set up various fields but I can't filter in the way I'd like to. 

Our customers focus on certain (but multiple) geographies, deal size (quantum) and sectors.   

I'd like to be able to filter to see those who like to conduct a particular type of transaction category, in selected geographies and within a band of transaction quantum.  However, each customer normally has multiple "sweet spots". We have the input data but I can't figure out a way to add multiple attributes within a single field to a customer profile. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
adeelfaisal
Lösung
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

How do I set up Hubspot so we can add multiple areas of searchable interest to a contact/company

lösung

Hey Mark,

As per my understanding, you can:
1. Create different custom properties for geography, sectors, etc. (Prefer to use Hubspot ones unless you have to)

2. Use a combination of filters to identify each segment. 

3. Save filters. 

I hope it can help. In case of any issue, just let me know of Book a meeting on my calendar https://meetings.hubspot.com/adeel8. 

Adeel Faisal
Direct of Growth @ 3 & Four

Did my post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
adeelfaisal
Lösung

lösung

Hey Mark,

As per my understanding, you can:
1. Create different custom properties for geography, sectors, etc. (Prefer to use Hubspot ones unless you have to)

2. Use a combination of filters to identify each segment. 

3. Save filters. 

I hope it can help. In case of any issue, just let me know of Book a meeting on my calendar https://meetings.hubspot.com/adeel8. 

Adeel Faisal

Did my post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
Malex
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks so much- I think I've got it now. I was using drop-downs which only allow one selection.

0 Upvotes
adeelfaisal

lösung

If it helps please do mark it as accepted solution to help other community members. 

Adeel Faisal

0 Upvotes