Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

rphilip5

How can we benefit our business by using hubspot

SOLVE

As a new comer i got a question of how to use hubspot in our favor. I run an online business so which tools of hubspot will help me to grow my business ?

I never used hubspot so i don't have that much of knowledge.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rphilip5,

HubSpot has a lot of free training content. If you want to learn more about the features (and how they can benefit you), this free certification is great for that: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/hubspot-marketing-software

There are tons of more free courses and you simply have to search the academy for topics like "lead generation" or "social media" and you'll usually find these concepts explained in the context of HubSpot and how HubSpot can help you achieve goals related to these topics.

If you're looking for someone to help you with specific topics, the community is a great place to find solution partners. You can have a look at the community members by accepted solutions, this leaderboard will also tell you if they are certified HubSpot partner.

Alternatively, there is the "official" HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can browse partners by area of expertise and an "inofficial" directory, onthebench.io, where solution providers can offer their services.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rphilip5,

HubSpot has a lot of free training content. If you want to learn more about the features (and how they can benefit you), this free certification is great for that: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/hubspot-marketing-software

There are tons of more free courses and you simply have to search the academy for topics like "lead generation" or "social media" and you'll usually find these concepts explained in the context of HubSpot and how HubSpot can help you achieve goals related to these topics.

If you're looking for someone to help you with specific topics, the community is a great place to find solution partners. You can have a look at the community members by accepted solutions, this leaderboard will also tell you if they are certified HubSpot partner.

Alternatively, there is the "official" HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can browse partners by area of expertise and an "inofficial" directory, onthebench.io, where solution providers can offer their services.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.