Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AllisonSienna
Participant

How Many Texts Actually Went Out?

SOLVE

Much as we're able to see the number of emails that went out, I'd like to be able to see the number of texts that actually went out in a given send. Also the SMS dashboard is very confusing. Using a specific workflow in our system, I see:

• Total Enrolled: 1,163
  • Total Unique Contacts Enrolled: 469
  • Contacts Enrolled: 166
  • Completed Workflow: 114
  • Contacts in Action: 55

Hard to know what's what. The only thing NOT there is the actual number of texts that went out with the April 1, 2023 text alert.

Thanks for your help!

Allison

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DLee43
Solution

SOLVE

It sounds like you are looking for a way to determine the exact number of texts that were sent out as part of your SMS campaign. While the information you provided is useful, it doesn't provide a clear indication of how many texts were actually sent.

To get a more accurate count of the number of texts sent, you may want to consider using a SMS marketing platform that provides detailed analytics and reporting. These tools can provide you with real-time data on the number of texts sent, delivered, opened, and clicked, allowing you to track the success of your campaign and make informed decisions about future messaging.

Alternatively, you can try reaching out to your SMS service provider and ask them for a detailed report on the number of texts that were sent as part of your campaign. They should be able to provide you with this information, which you can then use to analyze the success of your campaign and make any necessary adjustments moving forward.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DLee43
Solution

SOLVE

It sounds like you are looking for a way to determine the exact number of texts that were sent out as part of your SMS campaign. While the information you provided is useful, it doesn't provide a clear indication of how many texts were actually sent.

To get a more accurate count of the number of texts sent, you may want to consider using a SMS marketing platform that provides detailed analytics and reporting. These tools can provide you with real-time data on the number of texts sent, delivered, opened, and clicked, allowing you to track the success of your campaign and make informed decisions about future messaging.

Alternatively, you can try reaching out to your SMS service provider and ask them for a detailed report on the number of texts that were sent as part of your campaign. They should be able to provide you with this information, which you can then use to analyze the success of your campaign and make any necessary adjustments moving forward.

AllisonSienna
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, DLee43! Do you have a favorite MS marketing platform that provides detailed analytics and reporting? I'm ready to take a look!

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

What are you using to send texts? Hubspot does not do sms natively so its typically done with an integration. So I would recommend first reaching out to that integration partner to see what is available.

AllisonSienna
Participant

SOLVE

Thx, Ben_M. Appreciate your taking time out for the assist!

0 Upvotes
AllisonSienna
Participant

SOLVE
Hello! Thanks for your help. We're using the Sakari platform. I took your advice and went to our account there. Texting has been a curiously difficult execution right from the start.
I appreciate your input!
0 Upvotes