Help! Portal deleted

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi! Our portal was deactivated or deleted (boast.io - 1955823), and were told by support to post in the forum for help. Please help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey @stephaniehall,

I really appreciate your patience and following up with me! You should be all set now! Smiley Happy 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
6 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @stephaniehall,

I will begin the process of requesting the portal be restored and update this thread as soon as I have more information/updates.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you, Jenny!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda, do you have an udpate on this?

Thank you!

Stephanie

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @stephaniehall,

Thanks for your patience; I am checking in with the technical support team and will update you as soon as I have more information Smiley Happy 

Thanks again,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Please help Smiley Sad

@jennysowyrda is there anything we can do to move this along faster? Hubspot was a vital part of our workflows and processes, and we're really feeling the effects of not having it.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @stephaniehall,

I really appreciate your patience and following up with me! You should be all set now! Smiley Happy 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes