Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JDobbin
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

HS for CSM

resolver
Hey, we've been using HS for marketing and sales for a few years now. We recently acquired the Services Hub not only as a support tool but for customer success aswell. Is there anyone willing to trade experiences using the whole HubSpot suite to max Customer Success?
1 Soluciones aceptada
Bryantworks
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

HS for CSM

resolver

Hey there @JDobbin (thanks for the mention @jennysowyrda )!

I've worked with a lot of different clients in various industries using services and have stumbled across a few best practices in it. 

Here's my top three off the top of my head:

1.   Create workflows for optimizing tickets, how they're assigned, and responded to.
    1. You should be able to make workflows for your various high-level clients, mid-level clients, etc.  These should automatically be assigned out to their relationship managers or immediate response.  
  2. Optimize the support bot to direct users to knowledgebase articles. 
    1. This is a bit more time consuming, as just starting out you might not have a knowledge base.  Invest in getting that up and running, it'll save you hours on top of hours in the long run.
  3.  Gather customer feedback via surveys
    1. This is a bit of a given, but it's super useful.  Ask customers after tickets are closed how their experience was.   If you're in Sass Take note of what HubSpot does, when your product team releases new changes, ask your users what they think of those.  From there you can gather potential problem areas and reach out to customers who have pain points to solve before they become major.

I hope this helps, but if you have any particular use cases or questions feel free to ask!  I'm happy to help you out.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
Mike_Eastwood
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

HS for CSM

resolver

Hi @JDobbin 

With one of our clients they use Ask Nicely (awesome company) to get feedback from customers. Anyone who answers favourably (8 out of ten or more) gets a chatty thankyou email asking if we can use their comments as testimonials (with a very high success rate).

Support jumps on a call with anyone that shows a low score (can't remeber the limit) and see how they can help. It's important to listen rather than fix.

Have fun

Mike

jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad

HS for CSM

resolver

Hi @JDobbin,

I want to tag a few of our top contributors in here to see if they can provide any insight for you. 

@Bryantworks,@Mike_Eastwood@Phil_Vallender@MFrankJohnson do you have any pointers for @JDobbin?

Additionally, I wanted to share HubSpot's case studies, which share how companies have maximized the potential of HubSpot. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Bryantworks
Solución

HS for CSM

resolver

Hey there @JDobbin (thanks for the mention @jennysowyrda )!

I've worked with a lot of different clients in various industries using services and have stumbled across a few best practices in it. 

Here's my top three off the top of my head:

1.   Create workflows for optimizing tickets, how they're assigned, and responded to.
    1. You should be able to make workflows for your various high-level clients, mid-level clients, etc.  These should automatically be assigned out to their relationship managers or immediate response.  
  2. Optimize the support bot to direct users to knowledgebase articles. 
    1. This is a bit more time consuming, as just starting out you might not have a knowledge base.  Invest in getting that up and running, it'll save you hours on top of hours in the long run.
  3.  Gather customer feedback via surveys
    1. This is a bit of a given, but it's super useful.  Ask customers after tickets are closed how their experience was.   If you're in Sass Take note of what HubSpot does, when your product team releases new changes, ask your users what they think of those.  From there you can gather potential problem areas and reach out to customers who have pain points to solve before they become major.

I hope this helps, but if you have any particular use cases or questions feel free to ask!  I'm happy to help you out.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
JDobbin

HS for CSM

resolver

Helped a lot guys! I'm currently implementing some basic triggers so I can move to more advanced stuff asap. Thanks a lot!

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

HS for CSM

resolver

Thanks for the info @Mike_Eastwood and @Bryantworks

@JDobbin be sure to keep us posted with your learnings as you become the master here! 🙂

0 Me gusta