Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LJP
メンバー

Granular reporting for sales sequences

解決

I am looking to create contact reports and lists based off of the known sequences that contacts may have been a part of recently, or in the past. 

The reporting features are currently aggregated and the only area you can access granular data on contacts/companies that may have been a part of a sequence is under the automation - > sequences section.

This is helpful, but you can't sort by companies or contacts and you have cycle through pages in order to review the data.

The only field that you can use to track contacts in a sequence is the "in sequence" field. This only gives you the current status of a user, not the sequences they may have been a part of, or when last they were enrolled into a sequence.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @LJP,

As of this month, there are new contact property measures available for reports:

karstenkoehler_0-1621484931902.png

These are available when you create a single object report or a custom report builder report with the Primary data source Contacts. (You can find these in lists and workflows, too.)

Additionally, there is a new BETA data source for sequences:

karstenkoehler_1-1621485032105.png

This gives you even more reporting options (not a complete list).

karstenkoehler_2-1621485064435.png

If this resolves the issue for you, you can help the community (and make my day) by marking this post as a solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

10件の返信
RobertWare
参加者 | Elite Partner
参加者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi. I'm looking to make a sequence-based report that tracks reach (opens, clicks, meetings enrolled etc) as well as any follow-up briefs. This can then be filtered by company type and whether the company is a client or not. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to make this in Hubspot and suspect the best approach is to rely on the Sequences tab. Is this diagnosis correct?

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @LJP,

As of this month, there are new contact property measures available for reports:

karstenkoehler_0-1621484931902.png

These are available when you create a single object report or a custom report builder report with the Primary data source Contacts. (You can find these in lists and workflows, too.)

Additionally, there is a new BETA data source for sequences:

karstenkoehler_1-1621485032105.png

This gives you even more reporting options (not a complete list).

karstenkoehler_2-1621485064435.png

If this resolves the issue for you, you can help the community (and make my day) by marking this post as a solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

dealmaker1
投稿者

解決

Hi @karstenkoehler 

I was just looking into this issue and noticed your post.

I am wanting to see if we can report on sequences so I can see at which point in the sequence did a receipient reply / respond - so for example, a sequence might have 5 emails.  Would it be possible in Hubspot (or using a plugin) to report on the fact that (e.g.) out of all the replies, 20% came from email no.1, 50% from email no.2 etc..?

Best

Robert

AVChrista
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Thanks for sharing this. I took a look at the custom granular reporting but it still doesn't give me what I need.
For example, when I set up sequences, I don't often enroll all of the contacts to start on the same day, I'll phase their start dates over a week or weeks. I would love to be able to generate a report that actually tells me when the contact will start their progress in the sequence, not just when they were enrolled (as it could be week(s) before they actually get the first email in the sequence from when they are enrolled).

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thank you for sharing, @karstenkoehler !

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
AVChrista
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

I agree, there needs to be better reporting in sequences. When you have hundreds of contacts enrolled in a sequence, it would be great to be able to search by their name or by when they are set to start the sequence (sometimes we stagger people to be enrolled on different days). Having to scroll through the pages of contacts enrolled without being able to sort is time consuming and frustrating.

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @AVChrista 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea and this idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. They are currently in planning by the Product Team. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

AVChrista
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Yeah, I know this isn't possible in HubSpot. I've upvoted it and every other mention of better insight into Sequences that I can find in the community. 

hssandesh
投稿者

解決

The Product Team is working on many enhancements & a few additions to Reports/Sequences. But not sure if your particular scenario is included. Suggest you chat with support team using the in-app help option to get more clarity

sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @LJP 

Thank you for reaching out and for the information provided. 

I'll tag a few experts that can share their expertise with you. 

Hey @AdamLPW @mike-ward @Dan1 what would you advise in this case?

Thanks

Sharon