Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

DJohnson4
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

Hi all,

I have a workflow which feeds data into a Google Sheets document, once the data is in the Google Sheets doc I want to delay until 8:45 the following morning and send an internal email to a member of my team to notify them that the document has been updated. The workflow I am currently running is below, but I would like to know if this will send an internal email every time a new row is created in my Google Sheets document. If so, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make it so the notification only sends once a day?

SOV - Ready to Rebook Workflow.PNG

Thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

Hi @DJohnson4,

As a workflow step, yes, this would trigger an email for every single contact.

If you want to send an email every morning, the best option would be a recurring dashboard email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards

There isn't actually a need to send reports, from what you've explained, but you can use this feature as a vehicle for a daily email. Dashboards can also include text, links, images etc.

It would also be possible to schedule daily emails with Operations Hub Professional, however the dashboard solution is available in all Professional subscriptions, not just Operations Hub: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-a-scheduled-trigger-workflow

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
MrJustinGivens
Stratege/Strategin | Gold Partner

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

Do you have Operations Hub Pro?

MrJustinGivens

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

@DJohnson4 okay, have you looked into using Google Sheets notifications?

I'm trying to see if I work up another way to solve this for you. 

0 Upvotes
DJohnson4
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

Hi @MrJustinGivens

We don't have Operations Hub professional, Just Marketing Hub enterprise.

thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

Hi @DJohnson4,

Have you checked the recurring reports feature (see my earlier reply)? I'm convinced this is the easiest, most straight-forward solution here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Google Sheets Workflow

lösung

Hi @DJohnson4,

As a workflow step, yes, this would trigger an email for every single contact.

If you want to send an email every morning, the best option would be a recurring dashboard email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards

There isn't actually a need to send reports, from what you've explained, but you can use this feature as a vehicle for a daily email. Dashboards can also include text, links, images etc.

It would also be possible to schedule daily emails with Operations Hub Professional, however the dashboard solution is available in all Professional subscriptions, not just Operations Hub: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-a-scheduled-trigger-workflow

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler