Get a LinkedIn (or LN Sales Navigator) profile into Hubspot with one click with this free chrome ext

Highlighted
New Contributor

Seen a few old posts asking for this, so I thought I'd post it here...

I had the same problem and just hacked together a quick chrome extension to do it. There are a variety of paid-for extensions but I found them bloated and (obviously) not free. Mine is free and I never intend to charge for it 

You don't need to give it access to your Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google Accounts either.

You just need to create a Hubspot form with the first name, last name, title and company name and then paste the form-id and your portal ID into the options page of the chrome extension. It won't find and merge any existing contacts in Hubspot, but maybe I'll add that in the future.

Here's the link to it on the Chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/datazen-linkedin-prospect/akanlhdloclldnengdkomgfbdcgdhjii...

(It's not pretty, but it's simple and works; TIP: you need to wait a couple of seconds for the linkedin profile to refresh once you've pressed the button before the contact will get created in Hubspot)

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @jonmathews!

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes