Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BHugill

Gathering conversations and information into one place

Hi,

My organsitation is currently working on a strategy across multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. My task is to collate information and conversations that take place in an easy and accessible way as we undertake our consultation and development work.

I'm very new to HubSpot, can someone advise on how best to do this? 

Any support is greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @BHugill and welcome to the HubSpot world! I have good news. And a couple of suggestions. 

Good news: When emailing your contacts (if you've installed the HubSpot tools needed like the email extension), you will log and track those communications right in the contact record. You can also track those emails across other objects (company, deal). The same for logging calls and meetings and notes. Those all live in the objects, and are accessible to the HubSpot users. 

You can also create a conversations inbox with a group email like info@yourdomain.com  if you want to see the conversations there. Hope that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
BHugill

Hi Dan, 

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate you taking the time to repsond.

I know that we have the package linking our emails to HubSpot, which is great. Is there a way of easily collating those emails and conversations through HubSpot, such as labelling or marking them so that they are accessible in one place?

Our hope is to understand who we've engaged with through our strategy engagement in order to follow up when appropriate. Is tagging or labelling them simple to do? How could we best track the emails that various colleagues and partners are having?

Many thanks