Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

PTerzin
Miembro

Frond End & Back End Companies / Deals Management Question

Looking for solutions for a two-way operation, and feedback/suggestions are much appreciated. 

On one side we have the "front end" companies that provide a certain service. "The Deal" is closed once the company signs up with us, and we become their representative. 

On the other side, we have the "back end" companies, that are prospects for services that "front end" companies provide. But now the sales cycle starts again, this time trying to close the sale with a "back end" company.

Question:
What is the best way to connect already closed "Deals" to "back end" companies, as part of a new sales cycle? 

Proposed solution:

Create 2 Deals for each scenario. For example:

Deal ABC - Front End.
Deal ABC - Back End.

If there's a more elegant solution that comes to your mind, please let me know. ✌️

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
christopher-RVO
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Frond End & Back End Companies / Deals Management Question

@PTerzin  It sounds like this is a Master Service Provider to Consumer type relationship. Historically I have seen this achieved through association labels and multiple pipelines. The pipeline flow would be as follows: 

• Pipeline 1 (Initial Company / Front-end): Deal moves through pipeline into closed won, once it reaches closed won the deal moves into pipeline 2 to get matched with a back-end company.
  • Pipeline 2 (Initial Company is associated to the deal to have their services sold to the back-end company): Deal moves throughh the pipeline with both companies associated to the deal, both notated as either front-end or back-end with an association label.

See screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 4.37.07 PM.png

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8