Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ErinKas
Contributeur de premier rang

Freelancer

Résolue

Hey Community:

Not sure this is the correct place to put this, but I am currently looking to take on another freelance HubSpot Account. Does anyone know of any job boards similar to UpWork?

Any help is appreciated. 🙂

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Freelancer

Résolue

Hey @ErinKas, you looking for more work or looking to hire help?

Upwork-Status-gif.gif

If you're looking for more work ...

- Upwork is 'so-so' (maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10). Used to be a serious platform before they destroyed it with the oDesk-Elance merger-to-rebrand Upwork.

In the last 24 months over 30% of HubSpot jobs we've tracked there have either expired or otherwise closed without hiring a freelancer. Oh man ... guess I shouldn't be telling potential clients that we can see that behavior. haha 😉

Also, it's typically a shop to the bottom of the price pile platform, so ...

Not to mention their horriffic downtime record and other horror stories. (facepalm)

- Have you tried OnTheBench.io ?? (a South Africa SaaS platform ... kinda slow from the US)

We haven't tried them and have a completely different model for HubSpto jobs that take <20 hours, but they seem to have found a niche in that market. At least, that's what they and some top names from HubSpot seem to promote.

- Have you checked out any other job sites for remote work (e.g., Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)?

We've seen good success marketing on LinkedIn, but you gotta know what you're doing there. Many B2B owner/members aren't very receptive to cold outreach. Besides, it fly's in the face of the Inbound philosophy. That being said, account based marketing (ABM) works beautifully on that platform.

++

If you're looking to hire ... well ... shouldn't have any problem finding quality help on this site.

Reach out anytime if you'd like to chat about any of this stuff. Some things just aren't good form to post publicly. You may book time on our site. We won't charge you ... much. 😉

Best,

Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
kaashkayshap
Membre

Freelancer

Résolue

Hey @ErinKas

I may be a bit late to reply here, hope you got a job. However, you can try one more for your use Nynedge.com for remote jobs and remote work ( An US-based SaaS ) High paid and high tech jobs. They have screening processing companies and monthly fixed jobs. They do not charge from companies to Post Job but they charge from candidates $99 yearly I guess. You can contact the team@nynedge.com and ask for Discount and they certainly help you.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Freelancer

Résolue

Hey @ErinKas, you looking for more work or looking to hire help?

Upwork-Status-gif.gif

If you're looking for more work ...

- Upwork is 'so-so' (maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10). Used to be a serious platform before they destroyed it with the oDesk-Elance merger-to-rebrand Upwork.

In the last 24 months over 30% of HubSpot jobs we've tracked there have either expired or otherwise closed without hiring a freelancer. Oh man ... guess I shouldn't be telling potential clients that we can see that behavior. haha 😉

Also, it's typically a shop to the bottom of the price pile platform, so ...

Not to mention their horriffic downtime record and other horror stories. (facepalm)

- Have you tried OnTheBench.io ?? (a South Africa SaaS platform ... kinda slow from the US)

We haven't tried them and have a completely different model for HubSpto jobs that take <20 hours, but they seem to have found a niche in that market. At least, that's what they and some top names from HubSpot seem to promote.

- Have you checked out any other job sites for remote work (e.g., Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)?

We've seen good success marketing on LinkedIn, but you gotta know what you're doing there. Many B2B owner/members aren't very receptive to cold outreach. Besides, it fly's in the face of the Inbound philosophy. That being said, account based marketing (ABM) works beautifully on that platform.

++

If you're looking to hire ... well ... shouldn't have any problem finding quality help on this site.

Reach out anytime if you'd like to chat about any of this stuff. Some things just aren't good form to post publicly. You may book time on our site. We won't charge you ... much. 😉

Best,

Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
ErinKas
Contributeur de premier rang

Freelancer

Résolue

Thanks @MFrankJohnson for the response. Yea, I havent been able to get any jobs through upwork, I completely agree with your review of the platform! Smiley frustré Ive applied to many and gotten no responses I think my rate is always too high. I actually found success and currently have a client that I found on Linkedin and its working beautifully for me. I just need a couple more clients as I lost a Marketo client recently so I am available to take on more work and I like working with HubSpot so I thought I would start there. Thank you for the offer to reach out. Ill take you up on that.

ERin

0 Votes