Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

StephaneBadel
Teilnehmer/-in

Forms mail notifications Titles

lösung

Dear Hubspot community,

Fairly new user here !

We are receiving mail notifications from contact us forms on our website, this is all good, the only issue is that the mail titles are really long and not conveying the important information (Sender's name, title, industry). 

Is there any way to customize the notification emails?

Kindly,

StephB

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @StephaneBadel,

The default form submission notifications cannot be edited. It is however possible to turn off the default notifications and setting up a custom notification to one's needs, permitting that you have a HubSpot Professional subscription.

With a HubSpot Professional subscription, you can create contact-based workflows. These workflows would enroll a contact whenever a form is submitted. After enrollment, an internal email notification can be sent.

This is what such a workflow woud look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1642484311698.png

The email could be customized to your needs using personalization tokens. Re-enrollment in the workflow would have to be enabled for subsequent form submissions. If you want to set this up and get stuck, let me know, happy to help.

Without a Professional subscription, this is currently not possible. Other users have requested this but it is not planned by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @StephaneBadel,

The default form submission notifications cannot be edited. It is however possible to turn off the default notifications and setting up a custom notification to one's needs, permitting that you have a HubSpot Professional subscription.

With a HubSpot Professional subscription, you can create contact-based workflows. These workflows would enroll a contact whenever a form is submitted. After enrollment, an internal email notification can be sent.

This is what such a workflow woud look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1642484311698.png

The email could be customized to your needs using personalization tokens. Re-enrollment in the workflow would have to be enabled for subsequent form submissions. If you want to set this up and get stuck, let me know, happy to help.

Without a Professional subscription, this is currently not possible. Other users have requested this but it is not planned by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.