Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

YoelBen-Avraham
Contributor

Form Not Submitted - Use Case?

SOLVE

HubSpot Form Not Filled Out Use Case Question.png

Forgive my ignorance but I've been trying to get my head around the possible Use Case for the Form Filled Out condition in the Workflow creator. The 'YES' side I can understand, but on the other side - the form was NOT submitted so I don't know the Contact's information so I can't do a sort of "Abandoned Form" nurturing series. Can someone share with me how one would use this condition meaningfully?

1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @YoelBen-Avraham 

The condition "has not submitted" form xzy usually makes sense in combination with something else.

The most common use case I see is for lead nurturing campaigs, where a contact has already converted once and you want to guide them to the next action.

You'd combine "has clicked" CTA ABC( the one that brings you to the page with the form) on and "has not submitted" the form. That way you kinda know they had a look but didn't convert. You could then have an email "hey your amazing content offer is waiting" or "hey don't miss our discount which expires in 48h", for example.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @YoelBen-Avraham 

The condition "has not submitted" form xzy usually makes sense in combination with something else.

The most common use case I see is for lead nurturing campaigs, where a contact has already converted once and you want to guide them to the next action.

You'd combine "has clicked" CTA ABC( the one that brings you to the page with the form) on and "has not submitted" the form. That way you kinda know they had a look but didn't convert. You could then have an email "hey your amazing content offer is waiting" or "hey don't miss our discount which expires in 48h", for example.

Hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
YoelBen-Avraham
Contributor

SOLVE
Yes that is what I thought - so it will only be applicable if they had
already filled in a previous form and were known to the CRM. Correct?
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

That's correct @YoelBen-Avraham. A good use case from @franksteiner79 for sure. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/