Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JonasRytter
Participant

Finding companies with 3 or more contacts from marketing sources

SOLVE

Hello! 

We want to set up a way to hand over a company to the Sales department when we have 3 or more contacts/leads (not yet MQLs) from the same company.

Example: 3 middle managers from the same company has downloaded some of our content. We would like to notify Sales that the company could be unhappy with their current solution and it might be worth looking into them.

I have been trying to make a list so we can connect this to a workflow, but I have yet to find the best filtering combination for this. Any thoughts?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JonasRytter,

Depending on what exactly the criterion is (you're mentioning both Lifecycle stage but also content downloads), this can be achieved with calculation properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-calculation-properties

For example, the below company calculation property would count how many contacts with Lifecycle stage 'Marketing Qualified Lead' are associated with a company. You could then enroll this company in a workflow when the value of this calculation property is greater than or equal to 3.

karstenkoehler_0-1668094015765.png

If you want to count how many contacts have downloaded a specific content piece, you could either set a value in a custom property which you then refer under Additional condition (see screenshot). Alternatively, you could set up a workflow which sets contacts to 'Marketing qualified lead' when they submit a required number of forms.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JonasRytter,

Depending on what exactly the criterion is (you're mentioning both Lifecycle stage but also content downloads), this can be achieved with calculation properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-calculation-properties

For example, the below company calculation property would count how many contacts with Lifecycle stage 'Marketing Qualified Lead' are associated with a company. You could then enroll this company in a workflow when the value of this calculation property is greater than or equal to 3.

karstenkoehler_0-1668094015765.png

If you want to count how many contacts have downloaded a specific content piece, you could either set a value in a custom property which you then refer under Additional condition (see screenshot). Alternatively, you could set up a workflow which sets contacts to 'Marketing qualified lead' when they submit a required number of forms.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JonasRytter
Participant

SOLVE

This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

0 Upvotes