Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RandyPat
Participant

Filter "When a [A Property] is X days after [B Property]

SOLVE

Hi,

I want to apply a filter or create a dynamic list that gather all the contacts that opened a sales mail 10 days after the contact creation.

I can't find any "X days after [property]" in both "Contact" and "Lists"

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this kind of segmentation ?

Many thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RandyPat,

It's not possible to specify list filters that way, unfortunately, at least not in a Starter portal. In Professional subscriptions, you can create a calculation property to calculate the duration between date property 1 and date property 2. You can then check whether this calculation property value is less than 10.

However, there isn't a default "First sales email click date" property. It can probably be set up but would require contact-based workflows, again a Professional feature.

So unfortunately, no, this is not possible out of the box. Workarounds would require a Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RandyPat
Participant

SOLVE

Many thanks for your quick reply 🙂

I'll soon upgrade to pro then.

Have a wonderful day

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RandyPat,

It's not possible to specify list filters that way, unfortunately, at least not in a Starter portal. In Professional subscriptions, you can create a calculation property to calculate the duration between date property 1 and date property 2. You can then check whether this calculation property value is less than 10.

However, there isn't a default "First sales email click date" property. It can probably be set up but would require contact-based workflows, again a Professional feature.

So unfortunately, no, this is not possible out of the box. Workarounds would require a Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.