Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JMcCrimmon

Filter on Deleted Deals

Is there a way to filter on the deleted deals or perhaps send the Restore Deals to a Dashboard/Report? The Restore Deals section only has a date range. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
elizheleva
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Filter on Deleted Deals

Aah, that kind of filter. 😞 There isn't one, unfortunately. A random tip I have for you is to use Ctrl + F on the browser and search for the Project Manager's name. Given that the system only shows deleted deals for the last 90 days, I hope there shouldn't be many for you to go through.

Also, when you say that you wanted to send the restored deals to a dashboard, do you mean a dashboard for the restored ones or for them to go back to any dashboard where they are relevant along with deals that were never deleted?

Thanks,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
elizheleva

Filter on Deleted Deals

Hi @JMcCrimmon ,

it seems to me that you might not have enough permissions to restore deals. The restore deals section has the date range and the search button next to it. Do you mind me asking what subscriptions you have?

elizheleva_0-1680214013822.png

Here to help,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JMcCrimmon

Filter on Deleted Deals

I can restore the deals just fine, but was looking for a way to filter those that are listed by person or in our case by Project Manager who deleted them.
I have SuperAdmin permissions.
0 Upvotes
SNigam
Key Advisor

Filter on Deleted Deals

I don't think this possible curently but yes you can confirm it from Support they will look into your portal.

0 Upvotes