Exporting Notes

Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to export notes from Hubspot? I know you can export properties columns, but is there a way to pull all the notes out as well? 

Thank you! 

11 Replies 11
Regular Contributor

I've been told, not at this time.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hey there,

Yes, you would have to grab them through HubSpot's API.  We have a tool connected to their API and could grab them for you if you'd like, let us know.  You can email me here at scot@trujay.com and happy to discuss.

0 Upvotes

Hi there! I have been researching how to export notes associated with a lead and came across this thread. Please let me know if you have further information.

Kind regards,

Lauren

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Nothing new.  We ended up adding a customer type field which helps us with a couple categories we can now pull in a report to help understand trending but still no options for notes that I am aware of.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Top Contributor
Other option for you is to use http://wizard.import2.com that allows you to import notes and other hubspot objects like contacts, companies, deals, emails, tasks, meetings, calls, etc
New Contributor

Can you also export notes associated with deals?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hey there,

Yes we can export out all objects including all activities/engagements/attachments/files (notes in here) along with their proper associations to Contacts, Companies and Deals.

We can bring the data out into .csv files for delivery or can store it on a server and update once a month or week, whatever you prefer.

If you need a more timely sync, such as daily, hourly or real-time; we have an integration product designed just for HubSpot and custom solutions.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions and happy to discuss further:  scot@trujay.com.

New Contributor

That's great! may I know how we could do this? Thank you!!!! Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Sure, reach out to me direct at scot@trujay.com.  We do this for several of our customers..

Scot

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

@RJValdoria here is also a quick video of how you can export notes yourself in just a few seconds. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiBf0si00DU&list=PLH18gTWemhmApIDU5EuAaRbd8tzQHFBd3&index=30

Regular Contributor

Thank you!

0 Upvotes