Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Benvenisti
Participant | Elite Partner

Export one-to-one emails and notes

SOLVE

Hello,

We're now in the process of migrating data from an ole Marketing Pro hub to a new Enterprise one. Is it possible to export note and one-to-one emails from the old CRM in order to import them to the new portal?

Thanks 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Benvenisti,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration. Specifically for migrating from one to another HubSpot portal, there is a HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator app on the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

For re-importing activities, HubSpot has recently added new options in the standard import process.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
CUrsu1
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Benvenisti ,

you can use a tool like Hubspot to Hubspot migrator to do this, it will migrate all records including the activities.  I have used this several times and works very well. 

Hope this helps.

Corina

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing, @CUrsu1!

Cheers,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Benvenisti

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, yes your post answered my query.

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Benvenisti,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration. Specifically for migrating from one to another HubSpot portal, there is a HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator app on the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

For re-importing activities, HubSpot has recently added new options in the standard import process.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.