Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Cyzxc
Participant

Export all contacts attachment

SOLVE

Hello,

Is there any way to export all the attachments?

Screenshot 2023-03-02 220547.png

I have thousands of contacts, and I want to export all the attachments from those (not every contact has an attachment).

I can't export through (Marketing > Files and Templates > Files) because the attachments comes from form submission or email attachment.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cyzxc,

From the HubSpot user interface, this is unfortunately not possible. Other users have requested this before, however: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Bulk-Manage-CRM-Attachments-on-Company-and-Contact-Re...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the post. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

You can help other users find this request (and upvote it) more easily by accepting my reply as a solution, I'd appreciate it, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Cyzxc,

From the HubSpot user interface, this is unfortunately not possible. Other users have requested this before, however: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Bulk-Manage-CRM-Attachments-on-Company-and-Contact-Re...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the post. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

You can help other users find this request (and upvote it) more easily by accepting my reply as a solution, I'd appreciate it, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.