Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

dmattauch
Stratege/Strategin

Export/Report on Properties

lösung

Hi,

I am trying to do some cleanup as i created many properties over time.

Is there a way to export my list of created properties with :

-number of the property with a value

-number of workflows/reports that use this property

Many thanks

David

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @dmattauch,

The official property export (Settings > Properties > Export all properties) tells you which other assets reference a property. This column is called usage.

If you want to see which properties have a known value for any record, the best approach would be to export your all of your records including all columns (under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > All contacts > Actions > Export view), you can choose to include "All properties on records":

karstenkoehler_0-1656062820965.png

You can then check which columns ( = properties) in this file are empty. You would have to repeat the process for each object (contact, company, deal, ticket etc).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @dmattauch,

The official property export (Settings > Properties > Export all properties) tells you which other assets reference a property. This column is called usage.

If you want to see which properties have a known value for any record, the best approach would be to export your all of your records including all columns (under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > All contacts > Actions > Export view), you can choose to include "All properties on records":

karstenkoehler_0-1656062820965.png

You can then check which columns ( = properties) in this file are empty. You would have to repeat the process for each object (contact, company, deal, ticket etc).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.