Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

TCastillo1
Contributor

Exclude Pipeline Name from Tickets Status Report

SOLVE

We only have 1 ticket pipeline which is 'Investor Relations' and would like to exclude 'Investor Relations' from each label. Is that possible?

TCastillo1_1-1671727825407.png

1 Accepted solution
ChrisoKlepke
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @TCastillo1 , 

You might have some luck with the Custom Report Builder instead of the Single Object Builder. Of course, you don't need, its capabilities in this case and there are some drawbacks like Dashboard filtering. But it appears to handle the labels for one pipeline a bit better. 

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 11.05.06.png

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @TCastillo1 , 

You might have some luck with the Custom Report Builder instead of the Single Object Builder. Of course, you don't need, its capabilities in this case and there are some drawbacks like Dashboard filtering. But it appears to handle the labels for one pipeline a bit better. 

Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 11.05.06.png

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

AnaWilliam

SOLVE

Thank you Christoph! this work for me 😊

TCastillo1
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Chriso! I was able to utilize this feature instead and it works. However, one of the limitations is the color palette. I'm only able to use one color for all the categories of the ticket status. Do you know if there is a workaround this?

TCastillo1_0-1672177701543.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TCastillo1,

As far as I know, there aren't any specific settings to remove this, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.