Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

IService
Membro

Error - There was a problem creating this property

Hi Community, I am trying to add a property with unique values to the Tickets entity, so that I can later use this as a property query field with the API. I have Super Admin privileges and am able to create other kinds of properties, but as soon as I try to create a property with the uniqueness validation rule I get the following error back:
Screenshot 2023-03-11 112159.jpg

I am trying to do this on a single-line text field. I get a similar error if I try to opt in to the beta related to property validations. I've tried multiple browsers and Incognito mode, so I am out of ideas.

Anyone else know something to try?

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
violagzz
Participante

Hi!
I'm facing the same issue when trying to create a unique value property in a sandbox environment. Did you get a solution from Hubspot support?
Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
IService
Membro

This was the first validation rule I attempted to create on this entity, so the limit of 10 shouldn't come into play. I will take your advice and reach out for technical support.

0 Avaliação positiva
MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Got it, thanks for your reply! Reaching out to support would then be the best next step so they can have a closer look at your account settings. I hope this gets resolved soon, thank you for your understanding! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Avaliação positiva
MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @IService,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Have you used this validation rule in other Ticket properties? There is a limitation to this rule: You can create up to ten unique value properties per object.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.34.46.png

If you haven't used this rule in more than 9 Ticket properties, it should work as expected. I'd recommend reaching out to our technical support in that case as access to support is included in your subscription level. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Avaliação positiva