Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SClifford5
Membre

End to End Sales Process Reporting

Hi All,

We have a sales pipeline that has around 6 steps through where each one we are able report on the average days through it however what I want to be able to do is report on total time through the whole process (as well as broken down).

I cant't seem to find a report that does that, any ideas? my thoughts are leading to using datasets

Thanks in advance

0 Votes
5 Réponses
NicoleSengers
Guide | Partenaire solutions Elite

Hi @SClifford5 

Since you already have time between stages, you can create a calculated property where you either calculate the time between the first and last stage or add up the time between different stages to be able to calculate the different time fields that you need. This should give you the information you are looking for.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
SClifford5
Membre

HI Nicole, yes I thought it would be that simple but when I look within data sets, there isn't 'Time in Stage' which I am not sure why but this is where my challenge is.

0 Votes
NicoleSengers

Hi @SClifford5 

See this video, http://video.sixandflow.com/watch/92f7oWWV3mCBNgerBZiKAd?

There is a way to calculate the amount of time a deal is open (close date - create date) using a calculated property or you can use the prebuilt table showing time spent in each stage.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
SClifford5
Membre

Hi Nicole,

We have that calculation but we want to actual measure from prospecting stage (which isnt always the case that create/prospecting are same dates).

Thanks

0 Votes
kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @SClifford5,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @Josh@Mike_Eastwood@NicoleSengers@johnelmer - Do you have any reporting recommendations or insight for @SClifford5?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Votes