Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

WReus
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email with programmable content: use case

Résolue

Hi everyone,

Since I could not find that much about emails with programmable content, I thought I would create a 2min video to shows you one use case. 
Do keep in mind that it requires Marketing Hub Pro.

Let me know if you also have an interesting use case!

1 Solution acceptée
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hi there

One use case I think would be useful from a retail/product purchase perspective is to include the image and details of the last viewed product on the site - this could be useful for real estate (latest home viewed), car dealerships (last car viewed) or people selling courses/training (the last course you were interested in) all of these could then populate an email to jump back in and carry on your enquiry.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
NicoleSengers
Solution

Résolue

Hi there

One use case I think would be useful from a retail/product purchase perspective is to include the image and details of the last viewed product on the site - this could be useful for real estate (latest home viewed), car dealerships (last car viewed) or people selling courses/training (the last course you were interested in) all of these could then populate an email to jump back in and carry on your enquiry.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @WReus,

Thank you so much for sharing this use case with us! 

I wanted to invite our top contributors to get this conversation going 🙂 

Hi @danmoyle@NicoleSengers@Mike_Eastwood@AdamLPW@piersg, @JenBergren, @StjepanGrcic@Anton - Do you have any use cases you would like to share with @WReus?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !