Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AppuMurugan
Participant

Email automation

SOLVE

I've created a workflow to send 2 emails to multiple leads. And we don't have a property to identify these kinds of leads so I went with manual enrollments (List). in 2nd action made 1 email template and 3rd action was a time delay until (28th march 23) and the 4th action was to send 2nd email. But here when uploading the list to enrollment it's sent to the 1st email only (2nd action), Not sending the 2nd email in the 4th action. Don't know what's happened? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email automation

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan,

Have you checked the Recipients > Not sent section of the second email?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
SNigam
Key Advisor

Email automation

SOLVE

Hello @AppuMurugan ,

It's difficult to determine the exact cause of the issue without further information, but here are a few things you can check:

1. Check the enrollment triggers: Ensure that the enrollment triggers are set up correctly and that they are triggering the enrollment when you expect them to. For example, if you have set up the enrollment to trigger when a certain property changes, make sure that the property is actually changing for the leads you want to enroll.

2. Check the list: Ensure that the list you uploaded contains the correct leads and that the list hasn't changed since you uploaded it. If there are any changes, you may need to re-upload the list.

3. Check the time delay: Make sure that the time delay is set up correctly and that it is long enough to allow for the second email to be sent. If the time delay is too short, the second email may not be sent.

4. Check the email template: Ensure that the email template is set up correctly and that it is not being blocked by any spam filters or other email blocking software.

5. Check for errors: Check for any errors in the workflow or in the HubSpot system that may be preventing the second email from being sent. You can also check the workflow history to see if there were any errors or issues that occurred during the enrollment process.

I hope this will work. I knew these steps might look boring but I personally like these because when I follow these steps with cool mind everytime I found some silly mistakes done by me so whenever I stuck somewhere I used to start from beginning and it works for me. 

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email automation

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan,

Can you please share a screenshot of your workflow?

Also, can you check the Actions log of your workflow for errors? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/understand-your-workflow-details-page#action-logs – here you would see if HubSpot attempted to send the email but if something went in the way.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AppuMurugan
Participant

Email automation

SOLVE

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 10.21.16 AM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email automation

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan,

What makes you think email 2 wasn't sent to the list you imported? Have you clicked on the email 2 in your workflow and checked the email performance and the list of people it was sent to? Just because it says 0% click rate, doesn't mean it wasn't sent.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

AppuMurugan
Participant

Email automation

SOLVE

Yeah, I checked it and the performance is none for email 2. is it because of the manual enrollment and the time delay action before the email 2 action? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email automation

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan,

Have you checked the Recipients > Not sent section of the second email?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler