Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MMetros5
Contributor

Email-To-Company Creation Hubspot

SOLVE

Right now if one of our sales reps receives an email to their inbox (ex: Sales Hacker) and Hubspot will automatically create the company AND/OR switch the company owner to whoever received the email (problematic).

I only want this to happen for inbound emails through the one specific inbox.

How can I ensure that something such as sales@acme.com is the only inbox that creates companies?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMetros5,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. HubSpot's settings for company creation and association are not as detailed.

As always, you can make this a request to the product team, I'd agree this would be a useful feature. If you post it to the HubSpot Ideas section, the product team will review the submission based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMetros5,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. HubSpot's settings for company creation and association are not as detailed.

As always, you can make this a request to the product team, I'd agree this would be a useful feature. If you post it to the HubSpot Ideas section, the product team will review the submission based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
MMetros5
Contributor

SOLVE

What feature enables this in hubspot?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMetros5,

It should be this setting: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/automatically-create-and-associate-companies-with-contacts

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes