Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

pbmartin
Contributor

Email Revenue Analytics>>Recurring Revenue Report

SOLVE

Most reports can be emailed to people, but how do I email a Recurring Revenue report from the Revenue Analytics area?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pbmartin 

Because those reports cant get added to a dashboard this means you will need a workaround. 

One possible way to do this is to use the option on a dashboard to "embed external content" and then embed the link to your revenue analytics page onto a dashboard. Then set up a recurring email on the dashboard.

While not being as easy as just adding the report etc it will give a similar result.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Unfortunately, it will display the full page - that's why it's a workaround. I would also suggest adding an idea to the forum asking for that report to be able to be added to a dashboard which would be far better solution in the future.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pbmartin 

Because those reports cant get added to a dashboard this means you will need a workaround. 

One possible way to do this is to use the option on a dashboard to "embed external content" and then embed the link to your revenue analytics page onto a dashboard. Then set up a recurring email on the dashboard.

While not being as easy as just adding the report etc it will give a similar result.

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
pbmartin
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Nicole. Great solution.  Do you know if there is a way on a dashboard to only display the Recurring Revenue chart and not include the header or data table below?

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Unfortunately, it will display the full page - that's why it's a workaround. I would also suggest adding an idea to the forum asking for that report to be able to be added to a dashboard which would be far better solution in the future.

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @pbmartin 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Adeline_ @Jonno_Price @NicoleSengers do you have any thought for @pbmartin on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes