Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Wavelengthimage

Email Notifications When a New Contact is Created

SOLVE

Hello! 

I am looking for a way to generate an email notification when a contact is created from a Facebook form submission. The Facebook Ads account is linked to Hubspot in the marketing menu. 

How do I have everyone on my team get an email when this is triggered? 

I know I could do this with Zapier but it just shocks me I can't do this natively in hubspot. 

Thanks for any insight! 

1 Accepted solution
ChrisoKlepke
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Wavelengthimage , 

when you've set up everything for your ads account including lead syncing within the settings (Tools > Ads > Lead Syncing), you should be able to select the form as a workflow trigger like any other form that you created in HubSpot. Sometimes you need to submit one test lead first but in most cases it's already there to select after a short amount of time. 

So, you create a workflow with the trigger of that form submission and as an action, you notify your team in whatever fashion you like 🙂

Please let me know if that works for you.

Cheers, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Wavelengthimage , 

when you've set up everything for your ads account including lead syncing within the settings (Tools > Ads > Lead Syncing), you should be able to select the form as a workflow trigger like any other form that you created in HubSpot. Sometimes you need to submit one test lead first but in most cases it's already there to select after a short amount of time. 

So, you create a workflow with the trigger of that form submission and as an action, you notify your team in whatever fashion you like 🙂

Please let me know if that works for you.

Cheers, 

Chriso