Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AviB_90
Participante

Email Automation Incremental Lift

Hello Everyone,

I would like to create a system that will measure the revenue of my email automation operations among all other operations in the company.

In order to do that i'm plannig to create a control group (90%) and a test group (10%) and exclude the test group from all non marketial emails and then test the average MRR per user in each group and calculate MRR donation of emails.

For that matter I would love your advice on the following issues:

1. What is the best possible way to create homogenic groups with hubspot's workflows and list mechanics? my idea is to get each contact with creation date "known" to enter a workflow that will get him into his group according to his first email letter (closest to random i could think of)

2. For a cleaner and more reliable test, how would you suggest tending the test group? should I replace it each month? never?

3. How do you measure revenue of email automation in an orgnaization with self service and sales operations ?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hello @AviB_90 

Great way to start a conversation in our Community.

I will be tagging some of our top experts on this matter here, @ErinStudstill@StefaniUAT@DAnaGuiloff, would you like to add any suggestions into @AviB_90 question?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AviB_90
Participante

Thanks for the response Pam!

I actually want to add another question to the above:

If you take into an account that I have different workflows all over my user journey, what will give a more accurate results - 

1. Testing a cohort group of users who signed up in the same day. 

2. Testing a Random group of users in different sorts of stages within my user journey.

0 Me gusta