Aug 23, 2020 10:46 AM - edited Aug 23, 2020 11:27 AM
I would like to create a system that will measure the revenue of my email automation operations among all other operations in the company.
In order to do that i'm plannig to create a control group (90%) and a test group (10%) and exclude the test group from all non marketial emails and then test the average MRR per user in each group and calculate MRR donation of emails.
For that matter I would love your advice on the following issues:
1. What is the best possible way to create homogenic groups with hubspot's workflows and list mechanics? my idea is to get each contact with creation date "known" to enter a workflow that will get him into his group according to his first email letter (closest to random i could think of)
2. For a cleaner and more reliable test, how would you suggest tending the test group? should I replace it each month? never?
3. How do you measure revenue of email automation in an orgnaization with self service and sales operations ?
Aug 24, 2020 10:42 AM
Great way to start a conversation in our Community.
Aug 24, 2020 11:21 AM
Thanks for the response Pam!
I actually want to add another question to the above:
If you take into an account that I have different workflows all over my user journey, what will give a more accurate results -
1. Testing a cohort group of users who signed up in the same day.
2. Testing a Random group of users in different sorts of stages within my user journey.