Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

dizaiah

Effective Website Marketing Strategies in HubSpot

SOLVE

I have been exploring the various features and capabilities of HubSpot and would like to dive into website Balanced Wellness Hub marketing. I believe that a strong marketing strategy for our website is crucial for attracting and engaging our target audience effectively.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or best practices that you can share regarding website marketing in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hubspot has 2 features of websites, you can host your website with their CMS, or utilize ads to drive traffic, but that traffic can go to landing pages in Hubspot (part of marketing) or a webpage (CMS).

First question I would ask is whether your not you have a website because the follow up to that is what is working/not working to decide whether the migration is important or whether you are just interested in doing ads.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hubspot has 2 features of websites, you can host your website with their CMS, or utilize ads to drive traffic, but that traffic can go to landing pages in Hubspot (part of marketing) or a webpage (CMS).

First question I would ask is whether your not you have a website because the follow up to that is what is working/not working to decide whether the migration is important or whether you are just interested in doing ads.