Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JMSIMS

E-mail Notifications not working

I have a collegue that his email notifications for Service hub worked and they stopped working out of the blue. Myself and another collegue are still getting them.

We had him toggle off and on notifications as well as uncheck and check notifications for tickets. Still not getting them any suggestion would be appreciated? Thanks

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
KWatson85

Email notifications for tickets are not working for me (including mentions, status updates, and newly assigned tickets). Here are the things are have already tried:

• Making sure email notifications are toggled on
  • Making sure that all ticket notifications are turned on 
  • Turning off notifications, waiting a bit, and then turning it back on
  • Checking junk mail
  • Checking quarantine in Office 365 
  • Making sure my inbox receives messages from noreply@hubspot (I have received emails from this address)

Can someone help with this? We won't end up using Hubspot for our customer support if this isn't something we can ensure is happening. 

0 Upvotes
JMSIMS

This is only affecting user tcarter

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Key Advisor

In this case i would suggest to consult with your email hosting provided to check allowed email list you can refer this doc - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notification-emails#allowlist-hu...

JMSIMS

Thanks for your help with this but we had already tried tis and this didn't fix it.

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Key Advisor

Hello @JMSIMS ,

Okay I think you have turned on the email notification toggle but make sure you have turned on the setting of tickets because tickets objects are actually comes under the bucket of service hub. Please refre the snip provided below -

SNigam_1-1655834823989.png

After turning all aboves, please give a try and create a test ticket and assign it yourself and check wheter an email you recived as notification or not. 

I hope this will solve your query. If it helps please mark this as solution. 

And yes if still not works I will always suggest to log out and log in again and then give a try, hopefully it will work.

Thank You

Shubham Nigam

HubSpot Administrator

JMSIMS

added you into the portal.

0 Upvotes