Mar 11, 2021 5:20 PM
We're currently in the process of implementing a coupon based referral system.
Currently we're thinking the following:
1. When deal closes, we generate a Unique SKU for that customer, which is added to our ERP system and emblazoned on a PDF Coupon.
2. That PDF Coupon can be loaded into Hubspot Documents and a unique link can be generated and embedded in an automated email from sales.
3. We track all returns on the coupon using our ERP system.
My questions are as follows ( because I'm still learning how to use documents and some of the advanced features),
1. Is there a way to automate link generation based on the customer name or deal close? (Could this then be embedded in an auto email?)
2. Is there a way to use documents to generate a unique document for each customer?
(Currently it looks like you have to load up a fresh document each time)
3. Have you done anything like this within HS?
Mar 12, 2021 4:13 AM
Welcome to the Community!
I'll tag a few thought leaders to this conversation to learn from them about this specific case.