Developing a Sales SLA

Occasional Contributor

Anyone have an excel spreadsheet that contains all the formulas to generate a Sales SLA as shown in the Hubspot Video - https://app.hubspot.com/learning-center/668007/course/1/36

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hey @bsacco, welcome to the Community! Great to see you're seeing value in these certifications! @KyleJepson do you know if is this a resource we have on the Learning Center / Knowledge base currently. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi - I've downloaded and filled out the lead goal calculator, but I cannot seem to get it to sync with the performance against plan create tab. I did have to add rows on the Lead Target by Month (Create You) tab.  Any suggestions please?  Thanks in advance!

BTW the sales enablement certification was great @KyleJepson! Just finished up today and so helpful!

0 Upvotes
Inbound Professor

Thanks Rachel--glad you liked it!

As for the spreadsheet, I'm having trouble visualizing what's happening. Can you send me a screenshot?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kyle,

Yes! The course was so incredibly helpful. After going through it, I was able to create a plan and have decided to hire a new position to soley focus on nurturing leads and getting them to the explore phase before turning them over to sales. I can't thank you enough, because it's helped me figure out how to further connect sales and marketing. The real world examples are super helpful too!

For the Lead Goal Calculator, I'm having trouble modifying it to fit our needs. I'm attaching screenshots of the Lead Target by Month and the Performance Against Plan tabs. Basically I have to modify the rows, but then the Performance Against Plan tab doesn't sync up with the Lead Target by Month after I modify it. Hope that makes sense. Just wondering if you had any suggestions as to how I can modify it, but not break all of the formulas.

And, it probably doesn't matter for this question, but my numbers aren't accurate in these yet.  

Lead Target by Month.JPGLead Target By Month Tab

Performance against plan.JPG

0 Upvotes
Inbound Professor

Hey @Rachel74,

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you. This spreadsheet is much more complicated than I anticipated Smiley Tongue

Anyway, I think I've gotten it sorted out. The tl;dr is that adding rows to this thing causes a butterfy effect of crazy errors. So, I rebooted the whole thing.

Here's a new version of the spreadsheet just for you:  https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/555800/Lead%20Goal%20Calculator%20-%20Kyle%20Version.xlsx

Kyle

Occasional Contributor

Hi @KyleJepson!   Thank you SO much! I really appreciate the help and the customized calculator. I'm excited to put this in motion. Thanks again for everything!

Best,

Rachel

0 Upvotes