Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LAlexandre
Miembro

Demoting an SQL back to a lead - how to handle scoring

resolver
Hopefully an easy one for the community. We have hundreds of SQL tagged leads in our Hubspot that have got there based on hitting our score criteria. For whatever reason the SQL is not converted to an opportunity or gone any further and we want to demote that SQL back to a lead (and therefore our automated nurturing funnel). I don't believe that by doing this, the leads score is reset and Hubspot doesn't then start calculating their interactions again to take them back through our scoring system.

How do we get this to work?
0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @LAlexandre,

Once a record doesn't meet the positive criteria, those points will be removed from the score (and vice versa for negative criteria, where points will be credited back) – so you should be all set, see here.

If you want to put additional emphasis on the fact that a contact was demoted, it could be achieved like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1615959127404.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @LAlexandre,

Once a record doesn't meet the positive criteria, those points will be removed from the score (and vice versa for negative criteria, where points will be credited back) – so you should be all set, see here.

If you want to put additional emphasis on the fact that a contact was demoted, it could be achieved like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1615959127404.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.