Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ankraf01

Deleting a few hundred meetings

SOLVE

Some how our Zoom integration triggered the creation of hundres of meetings for a recurring meeting in HubSpot through 2032. How can I clean this up without deleting them one at a time. Also any ideas why this would happen with Zoom?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @ankraf01 

You can delete a large number of meetings at once in HubSpot, you can use the bulk delete functionality. Here's how to do it:

1. Go to your HubSpot Meetings dashboard and click on the "Meetings" tab.
  2. Click the checkbox next to each meeting you want to delete.
  3. Click the "Actions" button at the top of the page and select "Delete selected."
  4. Confirm that you want to delete the meetings.

If you have hundreds of meetings to delete, you may want to filter the meetings by date or some other criteria to make it easier to select the ones you want to delete.

As for why this happened with Zoom integration, it's difficult to say without more information. It could be a bug or an issue with the way the integration is set up. I would recommend contacting Zoom support to get more information and assistance with resolving the issue.

Thanks & Regards 
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @ankraf01 

You can delete a large number of meetings at once in HubSpot, you can use the bulk delete functionality. Here's how to do it:

1. Go to your HubSpot Meetings dashboard and click on the "Meetings" tab.
  2. Click the checkbox next to each meeting you want to delete.
  3. Click the "Actions" button at the top of the page and select "Delete selected."
  4. Confirm that you want to delete the meetings.

If you have hundreds of meetings to delete, you may want to filter the meetings by date or some other criteria to make it easier to select the ones you want to delete.

As for why this happened with Zoom integration, it's difficult to say without more information. It could be a bug or an issue with the way the integration is set up. I would recommend contacting Zoom support to get more information and assistance with resolving the issue.

Thanks & Regards 
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

SOLVE
@himanshurauthan - this reply should not be accepted as a solution - there is no such thing as a Meetings Dashboard currently (?)

Would you mind expanding on your response?

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

JBailey66

SOLVE

I have the same problem. But I've looked everywhere and can't find a "meeting dashboard" that lets me actually select one or more meetings and then delete them. Can you link to it or tell me the menu path?

0 Upvotes