Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

lrn24
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Default value for "First Name"

lösung

Any suggestions for a good default value for the "first name" field other than "friend" that would work universally? 

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @lrn24,

"Hi there" is a common choice if want to keep it plain. Alternatively you could use something descriptive. For example, an email from an outdoor equipment company to their contacts could start with "Hi adventurer" or "Hi explorer".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

smoore
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

lösung

We have used "Hi there" "Hi Partner" "Hi Colleague" "Hi Customer" and others depending on whom the email is being sent to. Keep in mind that you'll want to adjust the personalization token default setting at a later date if you are too specific. Hope this helps!

HubSpot Community Signatures.png

Sandy Moore

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
smoore
Lösung

lösung

We have used "Hi there" "Hi Partner" "Hi Colleague" "Hi Customer" and others depending on whom the email is being sent to. Keep in mind that you'll want to adjust the personalization token default setting at a later date if you are too specific. Hope this helps!

HubSpot Community Signatures.png

Sandy Moore
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @lrn24 ,

I have seen most of my client's using 'Hi there' as the default value for first name.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @lrn24,

"Hi there" is a common choice if want to keep it plain. Alternatively you could use something descriptive. For example, an email from an outdoor equipment company to their contacts could start with "Hi adventurer" or "Hi explorer".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.