Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

EBrambilla

Deals with alternatives

SOLVE

Hello! I'm new in Hubspot and we're setting up the system in  our company.

I would to have some tips about the best practice to manage alternative deals. I mean, we sell complex automation and safety products. Technically we can offer two, three or even more solutions for each customer problem. So it is necessary normally to produce different alternative quotes. Depending on many parameters, our customer can choose one of the solutions offered. Which best way to manage this? I mean, inserting many quotes in the same deal is not the right choice, as the deal value is equal to the last quote. Creating one deal for each alternative quote is also not a solution, because the global value of deals is not the sum of the alternative deals.

Thanks for any suggestion!

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Deals with alternatives

SOLVE

@EBrambilla what about a property (maybe in the Deal object) that lists the varying services, along with resources that explain them in details, where the end user can then choose what they want. This could then lead to a workflow that creates a Deal that includes the Products. Or maybe it assigns a task to someone who can then create the custom quote (and Deal) to send? 

Hopefully that helps spark an idea. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MarcTSM
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Deals with alternatives

SOLVE

HI danmoyle

What about creating "YOUR OWN CONFIGURATOR" ?

1. Select products from your hubspot products library
  2. Create multiple-offers - with multiple variations
  3. Choose the best offer with the best ROI for you - The best offer with the best ROI for you customer
  4. Add discounts, special conditions, fees, categories (Gold, Silver, Bronze or Tier1, Tier2, Tier3 ...)
  5. Export the columns, rows, products ... you want in your Quote

Feel free to contact me marc.bellot@thesalesmachine.eu

Capture d’écran 2022-12-18 à 12.42.28.pngCapture d’écran 2022-12-18 à 12.42.54.png

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Deals with alternatives

SOLVE

Hi @MarcTSM, hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

Deals with alternatives

SOLVE

@EBrambilla what about a property (maybe in the Deal object) that lists the varying services, along with resources that explain them in details, where the end user can then choose what they want. This could then lead to a workflow that creates a Deal that includes the Products. Or maybe it assigns a task to someone who can then create the custom quote (and Deal) to send? 

Hopefully that helps spark an idea. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/