Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

GGhedini

Dark Mode

Good morning,
I've searched the old conversations but haven't found anything useful to my problem.
I created a custom email template, with html and custom modules.
However, I also need to be able to intercept the breakpoint for dark mode.
I tried inserting the @media tag (prefers-color-scheme: dark) {
in my stylesheet, but nothing happens. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dark Mode

Hello @GGhedini 

From what I understand, you would like to have control over the appearance of your emails when displayed in dark mode, correct? At the moment, there is no feature that allows you to control how your email will be rendered in dark mode. However, you can preview how your email will be displayed based on your contact's device and adapt your design accordingly.

I was also able to find this community Idea thread that suggests a similar idea.
I recommend you upvote or comment on the idea as the feedback reaches our product team directly! 

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

bpcharles
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Dark Mode

No one at HubSpot is responding to that other community post in almost 4 years .... pointing people to it when they're looking for help is just frustrating the community on these similar posts.

Let's Grow Together
GGhedini

Dark Mode

Hi Pam,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to read the conversation but I understood that as of today, still a solution to the dark mode hasn't been found.
It seems absurd to me that a platform like Hubspot hasn't thought about this yet, I hope they will soon be able to solve this problem.

In the meantime I'll keep the ugly dark mode version, I don't know what to do.

Thanks again