Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

spaulsen
Colaborador

Customizing the Next Activity Date format

Does anybody know how to customize the format of Next Activity Date? I want to include it in a Template, but the only format is DMM/DD/YY. I'd like to have it appear as Day, Month Date (e.g. Monday, September 6) as opposed to 9/6/21.

Thanks in advance for your ideas

2 Respuestas 2
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @spaulsen ,

You can only change this from the backend with the help of your developer. here's a document related to this that might be of help: http://unicode.org/reports/tr35/#Date_Format_Patterns

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @spaulsen 

Thank you for reaching out. 

The way you see the Next Activity Date format will depend on the Date format you chose in your preferences (Settings > General). For example, someone who chose USA will have for Monday, September 6: 09/06/2021, but another user who chose France in their preferences will see 06/09/2021. There is no way at this stage to display the actual day for this property. 

I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine 

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !