Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MDickens
Participante

Customer not responding

resolver

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any standard procedures and/or template e-mails that can be used when a customer has raised an issue but has stopped responding to communication?  Also when would you close these tickets?

Any help / advice would be great 

Thanks.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Customer not responding

resolver

Hi @MDickens,

The first thing I'd check is your average time to close. This will give you a benchmark for how long tickets are usually open – any ticket that has been inactive for a longer time could be closed in good conscience. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search "Ticket average time to close".

Generally I'd say this depends on your type of customer service request and how long it usually takes to provide input. So the report above should be a good baseline.

Regarding the actual response, you can find a lot of templates for customer service in this blog post: The 15 Best Canned Responses to Use in Your Customer Service Emails (The fourth one could be adapted to a "We haven't heard from you in a while. Can we close your ticket?" or "Has your query been resolved? We'll close your ticket if we don't hear from you." type of email.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

Customer not responding

resolver

Hi @MDickens,

The first thing I'd check is your average time to close. This will give you a benchmark for how long tickets are usually open – any ticket that has been inactive for a longer time could be closed in good conscience. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search "Ticket average time to close".

Generally I'd say this depends on your type of customer service request and how long it usually takes to provide input. So the report above should be a good baseline.

Regarding the actual response, you can find a lot of templates for customer service in this blog post: The 15 Best Canned Responses to Use in Your Customer Service Emails (The fourth one could be adapted to a "We haven't heard from you in a while. Can we close your ticket?" or "Has your query been resolved? We'll close your ticket if we don't hear from you." type of email.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta