Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Zbatty
Colaborador

Custom Sales Funnel

resolver

I would like to create a funnel with the following steps.

1. Filled out Form 1

2. Filled out Form 2

3. Status changed to x

4. Status changed to y

5. Deal Status changed to x

6. Deal Status changed to y

I can't find any way to do this. Is it possible?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

Custom Sales Funnel

resolver

Gotcha. 'Report' being the active word here ... 🙂

Once you have the lists setup in HubSpot, you're looking for a HubSpot integration partner named Databox. Databox specializes in producing custom dashboard reports using data from a variety of sources (which include HubSpot lists ... yay!).

The good thing is that Databox dashboards report in near real-time, so you get to see what's actually happening during a given timeframe (e.g., day, week, month, quarter, etc.) instead of having to wait for a 'report' to be produced.

AND, yes ... Databox can report on Deal revenue (as it exists in HubSpot), so ... there you go.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Frank

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

Custom Sales Funnel

resolver

With a little more clarity and explanation we'll try to help.
Sounds fairly straight forward, but the expected outcome is a list of contacts. AND Deal Stage is the built-in HubSpot deal property (no such built-in property called 'Deal Status').

So, how's this supposed to work? Are things supposed to happen at each step? OR are we expecting to produce a single list of contacts only after they meet all criteris?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
Zbatty
Colaborador

Custom Sales Funnel

resolver

The goal is a funnel report that shows:

1,000 people filled out form 1, of those,

250 people filled out form 2, of those,

200 people had their status changed to x (this is a custom property that is mapped to a Salesforce field), of those,

100 people had their status changed to y (same as above), of those,

10 people had their deal stage changed to "Closed Won"

***Bonus Field*** Revenue generated by those 10 deals.

Does that help?

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

Custom Sales Funnel

resolver

Gotcha. 'Report' being the active word here ... 🙂

Once you have the lists setup in HubSpot, you're looking for a HubSpot integration partner named Databox. Databox specializes in producing custom dashboard reports using data from a variety of sources (which include HubSpot lists ... yay!).

The good thing is that Databox dashboards report in near real-time, so you get to see what's actually happening during a given timeframe (e.g., day, week, month, quarter, etc.) instead of having to wait for a 'report' to be produced.

AND, yes ... Databox can report on Deal revenue (as it exists in HubSpot), so ... there you go.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
Zbatty
Colaborador

Custom Sales Funnel

resolver

Looking into that now. Thanks very much for the tip.

0 Me gusta