Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

aparley
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Crypto-Currencies or Custom Currencies in HubSpot

Hello

Does anyone have any idea if it's possible in the account defaults currency section to create a custom currency.

We do deals in various cryptocurrencies and would like to be able to add these and report on these too.

If anyone's got any interesting tips on how to get around a non fiat currency I'd be so happy.

Thanks.

Alan

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
arslan97

Discover a new realm of trading insights at Trader Ai. This innovative platform empowers traders with cutting-edge tools, providing real-time data for informed decisions in the dynamic world of finance.

0 Upvotes
arslan97

Discover the future of trading at Ai trader Ai. This new platform leverages advanced AI, providing traders with cutting-edge tools for informed decisions. Stay ahead with the latest in trading technology.

0 Upvotes
BritneySloan

Hey there Alan. I hope you're still around! I came across your post and wanted to chime in with a suggestion. Have you tried using a currency conversion tool?

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HenryCost hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AManole,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to share this help article which explains how to create a currency in HubSpot and add new currencies depending on your subscription level. 

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @aparley,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I would highly recommend you to upvote this related idea regarding custom currencies or add this feature request to the ideas forum

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen