Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MSuarez6

Create task from property

SOLVE

Hi,

I am trying to st up a workflow that creates tasks based on a property selection, 

For example, If X person selects a property, I would get an specific task.  So each property would be tied to a task, however, I am trying to set this up as an IF condition. I cant seem to get it to work. 

When the workflow triggers, it creates the first task, but when I select the property I want to modify, it does not generate any tasks. I have tested the workflow and it should work. Attaching an image. 

In order to make this work, do I need to do this based on Stagesworkflow question.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSuarez6,

If you want something to happen repeatedly, this is always managed through the (re-)enrollment criteria. If/then branches are only checked when a contact happens to pass by such a branch, if you so want.

You would split your workflow in two (or change it alltogether) to look like shown below.

karstenkoehler_0-1652329506623.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSuarez6,

If you want something to happen repeatedly, this is always managed through the (re-)enrollment criteria. If/then branches are only checked when a contact happens to pass by such a branch, if you so want.

You would split your workflow in two (or change it alltogether) to look like shown below.

karstenkoehler_0-1652329506623.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.