Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JesseP

Create List of companies by state

SOLVE

Hello all!

I am trying to create a list of companies by the state to make calls against.  For some reason, this seems easy, but I cannot figure it out.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

You would need to add the states you are looking to identify in the list tool or filter tool. If you want to look at them separately (ie: all NY states in one view, all PA states in another view, etc.) you would need to do it for each one. 

If you wanted to include all of the states in the US, you could filter by country instead. There's nothing that would pull just states in the north east US for example.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

You would need to add the states you are looking to identify in the list tool or filter tool. If you want to look at them separately (ie: all NY states in one view, all PA states in another view, etc.) you would need to do it for each one. 

If you wanted to include all of the states in the US, you could filter by country instead. There's nothing that would pull just states in the north east US for example.

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

Josh

SOLVE

Hi @JesseP,

You could do this with the list tool: 

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 2.53.04 PM.pngOr you could do this using a filter on the companies screen:

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 2.53.47 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Josh 

Josh Curcio

JesseP

SOLVE

That is great, but would I have to do it for each state?

0 Upvotes