Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RCorreia76
Colaborador(a)

Counting Properties

resolver

Hi Everyone!!

I need help to create a property that tells me how many times anothes property is marked as "YES" (Contact property).

That property changes everyday from yes to no according to information sent via an API and I want to knwo how many times the result YES appears during our term.

Thank you all in advance

1 Solução aceita
KimMcReynolds
Solução
Membro

Counting Properties

resolver

You could create a workflow with loose entry criteria with a first action delay that watches for that property being updated (Delay Until Event Happens), then increment a separate counter property everytime someone enters it. Make sure to leave re-enrollment on with the same loose entry criteria. Your secondary counter property will increment with each YES.

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
KimMcReynolds
Solução
Membro

Counting Properties

resolver

You could create a workflow with loose entry criteria with a first action delay that watches for that property being updated (Delay Until Event Happens), then increment a separate counter property everytime someone enters it. Make sure to leave re-enrollment on with the same loose entry criteria. Your secondary counter property will increment with each YES.

RCorreia76
Colaborador(a)

Counting Properties

resolver

Hi @KimMcReynolds , thank you. I'lltry it and get back to you afterwards, many thanks.

ArtiumKoner
Membro

Counting Properties

resolver

You can use zapier for this one,
create property "X times yes", create zap that the trigger is changes in the first property and then add 1 to the second property every time that the zap is working.
if you have hubspot ops hub pro you can do scheduled workflow that reset the second propert everyday 
if not you can create another zap that reset the second property every day

RCorreia76
Colaborador(a)

Counting Properties

resolver

Hi @ArtiumKoner , thank you. I'lltry it and get back to you afterwards, many thanks.

MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Counting Properties

resolver

Hi @RCorreia76

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I'll tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they've ever worked on a similar use case: 

Hi @Phil_Vallender@tominal@Josh, do you have any advice for @RCorreia76? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team    

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

RCorreia76
Colaborador(a)

Counting Properties

resolver

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak that was super nice of you, many thanks!